Day 131: Woman Slashes Her Own Dog 31 Times

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2193444/Dog-slashing-woman-guilty-faces-jail-cutting-dog-31-times.html

A woman sliced her 2 dogs and blamed it on an imaginary intruder. One of the dogs had 31 cuts and had to undergo a 4 hour surgery to repair the damage. The woman apparently has a history of depression (which is based on wanting attention and validation).

I forgive myself for not realizing that any person who claims to be depressed is in fact only seeking attention from others in order to validate them and their feelings as "real" - as they have trapped themselves in a cycle of specific thoughts which they believe are real.

I forgive myself for not realizing that any psychologist who believes that depression is anything other than obsessive thoughts or that it is a "disease" which overpowers people does not understand how the human mind or the system within which it functions, works.

I forgive myself for not realizing that depression is self sabotage whereby a person will willingly sink into thoughts of self pity within the belief that they have no power/control over their thoughts and can therefore not change their experience of themselves.

I forgive myself for not realizing that depression is an extensive state of self pity wherein the person will play the "poor me" victim in search of someone or something to lift them up out of their despair, like a knight in shining armor.

I forgive myself for not realizing that depression is not real as it is simply the manifestation of our ignorance of how the human mind actually works and can be overcome within a single breath taken within self responsibility.

I forgive myself for not realizing that depression would not exist if we were taught and will teach our children how the mind as thoughts, emotions and feelings actually works as a basic software program running in the background, with the goal of keeping humanity enslaved to the mind and therefore enslaved to whomsoever is controlling the media and consumer markets.

I forgive myself for not realizing that the act of mutilating animals, who are unable to protect themselves, is purely evil and self interested, as the only reason for such an act would be to fulfill some twisted fantasy or thought-based obsession within one's mind.

I forgive myself for not realizing that our enslavement to money helps keep us ignorant of how our minds and the system really work, as that is the course of action that is most beneficial to the small number of elite who control the money.

I forgive myself for not realizing that within an Equal Money System there would be no enslavement and therefore we would be free to live the lives of our choosing with the foundation of an education that enable and empowers us to truly direct all aspects of ourselves and therefore, things like depression would not exist as depression is the abdication of self responsibility.

I commit myself to show people that depression is a tool for people to get attention and validation that the thoughts they have are real and therefore I commit myself to show people that our thoughts are not real, they are only the products of our ignorance and lack of education.

I commit myself to show people that psychologists don't actually know anything about the human psyche as their own educations were insufficient and they are simply the products of their environment.

I commit myself to show people how to stop sabotaging themselves by identifying and stopping their thought patterns through self forgiveness, self corrective statements and living those statements.

I commit myself to show people how to stop participation within self pity and victimization in order to truly the the power to move oneself as an expression of life.

I commit myself to show people how to release the idea of depression and how to stop participating within the thoughts that lead to depression.

I commit myself to educate people and children on how the human mind really works within this system so that we may all be free from the illusory chains that we believe are real as our thoughts.

I commit myself to show people that any action of abuse is not in the best interest of all life as it is only the fulfillment of the desires of a small minority which is unacceptable.

I commit myself to show people how every part of our lives is controlled by money, especially our minds.

I commit myself to implementing an Equal Money System so that all may be free to live the best life we could possibly live, without the lies of things like "depression" controlling our experiences.

Comments