Day 117: Policing Your Behaviour

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2186915/Forget-plastic-PCs-meet-cardboard-cutout-coppers-seen-shoplifting-fall-75-cent.html

A 75% drop in shoplifting has been attributed to cardboard cut outs of police officers in stores.

I forgive myself for not realizing that human behaviour is greatly influenced by visual imagery,  as shown by the above article.

I forgive myself for not realizing that our ignorance of exactly how suggestible we are to pictures has allowed us to be easily programmed according to whatever the few people in positions of power want us to be.

I forgive myself for not realizing that our subconscious and unconscious minds play at least as much of a part in who we are and what we do as our conscious mind.

I forgive myself for not realizing that we have been programmed to associate certain images with certain thoughts and feelings so that we develop into the ideal form of "herd" which can be easily manipulated and maneuvered.

I forgive myself for not realizing that even those who think they are not "sheep following the herd" exist solely to give the illusion that we have free choice, when in reality we are all making our choices and lives within the confines of money.

I forgive myself for not realizing that we have each developed our own personal policeman in our minds which will keep us in line with our basic programming code.

I forgive myself for not realizing that the reason so many jobs are being lost and so many people are without a means to make a living is because the entire design and functioning of our global economy is based on personal gain and placing a monetary value on everything, including life.

I forgive myself for not realizing that in an Equal Money System there would be no need for police as there would be no crime as there would be no poverty or desire to harm other people as everyone will understand and live the principle that every prophet has taught: treat another as you would like to be treated.

I forgive myself for not realizing that in a world where all live according to the principle of what is best for all life, policing would not be necessary.

I commit myself to showing people how easily we are influenced by pictures.

I commit myself to show people that our ignorance of our own functioning is being used to exploit us.

I commit myself to show people that we have been programmed in more than one layer.

I commit myself to show people how we are behaving just like a herd that is being constantly maneuvered into place by herders.

I commit myself to show people how to remove the policeman in the mind.

I commit myself to show people that we are able to stop the loss of jobs and incomes by stopping the economic system and implementing one that is best for all life.

I commit myself to show people that implementing an Equal Money System as that which one would like to have done to oneself will eradicate crime and therefore the need to police people as all will learn to live within and as self responsibility.

I commit myself to showing people that living according to the principle of what is best for all life will make policing no longer necessary.

Comments